Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Falling in love

I fall in love every day. 
I fall in love with the way kids endlessly scrape their knees because they play so recklessly.
I fall in love with the way kids scream as they play a game of tag. 
I fall in love with the way people have chocolate at the edges of their mouths when they have just enjoyed some cake.
 I fall in love with the way people have dirt under their fingernails because they have spent all day working with the earth.
I fall in love with the way people stutter because they are trying to figure out the best way to say what they are thinking.
I fall in love with they way people express themselves when they are passionate about something. 
I fall in love with the way people greet each other when they have been separated.
I fall in love with the way people are messy or neat because it's just how they are. 
I fall in love with people's idiosyncrasies.
I fall in love with the raw, the real, the unguarded moments in life.
I fall in love with the sacred moments that permeate our existence.

1 comment: